JupiterMeet V2.4.0: Now Record Your Meetings
We are happy to share the latest version release for JupiterMeet. You will be using V2.4.0 from now onwards.
Here, we will be talking about the latest features we've recently added to JupiterMeet & how these functionalities can favor your business.
Taking this time to tell you what's new there in the vault for you.
Now you can record your audio & video meeting sessions & keep the recording saved on your devices. When you are busy with hundreds of regular meetings, you can use these recordings as a reference before continuing to the next session. This will help you decide your meeting agenda prior. Also, you can keep your new joiners & missed out attendees of the team in the loop by sharing these session recordings.
- Choose the recording screen & record multiple screens in one go: The shared screen can be recorded along with the webcam video and the whiteboard. You can use Whiteboard functionality to share your ideas & select the screen on your desktop PC. Choose to record the session with or without the whiteboard, as per your preferences.
- Moderator rights reserved: As a meeting organizer, you will have complete control over your meetings. If any of your team members & attendees like to record a session, you will get notifications to permit/deny recording requests.
Advance Screen sharing Features
Enhance your meeting experience by advanced screen sharing, video sharing, & whiteboard sharing at the same time. You can emphasize one of the shared screens & keep webcam videos, shared screen & whiteboard running alongside to keep the conversations streamlined.
- Advanced screen sharing: Taking the screen sharing & meeting experience to the next level. Now JupiterMeet lets you share audio settings along with screen sharing. Let's say you are creating an explainer video for your company & you want to share it with the marketing team as a part of the review process. Without taking the pain of rendering it a few times & uploading it on the drive, you can instantly share it with the music accompanied by the screen sharing feature.
- Video & screen sharing: V2.4.0 lets you share the screen & keep your video communication going at the same time. Also, you can choose to record your ongoing session with a webcam & shared screen when you use the recording feature.
- Keep the meetings of your choice: It's your choice whether you want audio communication or video. Now, you can share the screen with your team without switching to video sharing.
At TheRTCLabs, we persistently work on our WebRTC products to improvise our clients' experience. If by chance, any page is left unturned & you believe certain functionalities can be the cherry on the cake, please share with us at email@example.com. We would be all charged up hearing from you.